I write you words to have you smile behind me. Hold on to your hands as it wrap around my neck. Catch your breaths as you slowly feel my lips. And these still keep your eyes away from mine…
1. to be or become weak or feeble; droop; fade.
2. to lose vigour and vitality.
3. to undergo neglect or experience prolonged inactivity; suffer hardship and distress.
4. to be subjected to delay or disregard; be ignored.
5. to pine with desire or longing.
6. the act or state of languishing.
7. a tender, melancholy look or expression.
I am no nail expert so this is alright I suppose..
The wonders of boredom
Learn about 6 tips for better family relations for people with bipolar disorder
You can never force a smile in a kiss and I can never force you to stay.
All that remains of my youth.
(Source: , via thewisemanfear)
I Once Dated A Writer and
Aww I love this
Writers are forgetful,
but they remember everything.
They forget appointments and anniversaries,
but remember what you wore,
how you smelled,
on your first date…
They remember every story you’ve ever told them -
but forget what you’ve just said.
They don’t remember to water the plants
or take out the trash,
but they don’t forget how
to make you laugh.
Writers are forgetful
the important things.